Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cathedral Window Update


Here is my progress on Cathedral Window. I'd say I have about 3 weeks more to go. This sucker is huge. I am going to hang it on the wall of my stairway.




I bought a ton of Vanna's Choice today. I am going to do the Stained Glass Window Afghan with Vanna's; I ordered the book this week. 50 Sensational Crochet Afghans and Throws by Bobbie Matela. I matched the colors pretty well except for the gold which was a little off. I also bought enough Vanna's for another afghan in blue and orange. I think I will make hexagons.


I entered a few of my afghan photos in the Vanna's Choice contest.


Finished a hat for a gal on one of my boards that is starting chemo. Just a simple black crocheted beanie.


I have to mail out my afghan exchange squares. Haven't received any yet. Need large envelopes.


I'm kind of excited because I decided to take a full schedule of classes in the Spring semester and go full speed toward Nursing. I'll apply for Rad Tech as well but I think I prefer Nursing now because the money is better and you don't have to go to school in the summer which is tough with a 10 year old.
I got a 93 on my book report; I have an exam in Sociology online tomorrow; I have an AP2 lecture exam on Tuesday so the weekend is shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very beautifull. If I started something so huge. It would be in my closet as we speak. How do you keep motevated and stick with it?